INSTITUTION: Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics PAS
WAORKPLACE: Laboratory of Molecular Biology
DISCIPLINE: molecular biology
POSTED: December 4, 2017
EXPIRES: January 31, 2018
DEADLINE RESTRICTIONS: within four months of the date of publication of the competition.
OFFER SENDING: unrestricted (mail, e-mail, in person)
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
- possessing a doctoral degree in biology or related sciences;
- practical and theoretical knowledge in molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry;
- experience in research on the biology of prokaryotic cells, especially eukaryotic in the aspect of human diseases;
- documented significant research achievements in the form of scientific publications in national and international journals;
- experience in preparation of research proposals and implementation and management of research projects financed at least by national institutions;
- have at least a short-term (3 months) foreign research internship;
- experience in reviewing diploma theses;
- experience in scientific care on licensing and master's degrees;
- good written and verbal English;
- ability to work in a team;
- documented participation in academic courses and conferences, including international ones.
The application must include:
- Motivation letter addressed to the Director of the Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, PAS.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Scientific curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the Doctor’s degree certificate (or equivalent).
- A list of publications, communications, list of awards and distinctions, information on participation in research projects, participation in training courses and workshops
- At least one recommendation letter and contact details of the referee/s.
- All applications must contain the following statement to allow us process your data: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposed recruitment (under the Data Protection Act 1997, Dz. U. 2016, item no. 922).
Please send the documents to the following address: Mrs. Barbara Wojnowska, room A237, Faculty of Biology, University of Gdańsk, Wita Stwosza 59, 80-308 Gdańsk
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wyślij je na stronę internetową Wydziału Biologiczno-Chemicznego.